Sunday, February 22, 2015

SOOOOOOO C-C-COLD!!!!

It is a lovely temperature of 4 degrees right now. It is almost 10 o'clock at night, so that might have something to do with the temperature. It has been so cold the past 2 days. I love the cold, but I have to admit that I have spring fever.
Who else here has spring fever? I bet many of you do. I am ready for school to be done and summer to begin. Just wishful thinking. ~sigh~ 
Anyway, I have 9 more weeks (or something like that) of school, so WHOO HOOO! This school year has actually passed by really, really quickly. I cannot even believe that I am less than one semester away from the end of this school year. Gosh, time passes by so fast which is probably a good thing. I think that I would go crazy if school stretched on forever and ever! Scratch that, I would go crazy! My last word of advise to all of you that cannot wait until school is over is "Don't go crazy. Hang on for a little longer and it will be over before you know it. Word of the wise, do not count down the days until school lets out because, trust me, it just slows the time down even more!" Love y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I find that blogging keeps my days and stuff straight. Doesn't help slow time down, but it does help me remember what happened on individual days so with time passing quickly I can still look back and say, "That's what I was doing all month! :)

    ReplyDelete