Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blog Challenged Failed

Ok, my blog challenge failed. Lesson learned! I am going to go back to posting whenever I have anything useful to say. For now, I am going to write a single sentence describing my day today.
Waking up, falling back to sleep, waking up again, working out, can't breathe because of cold, coughing, sniffling, eating breakfast, doing school, taking a shower, getting ready, sniffling, doing school, having lunch, sniffling again, doing more school, writing a parody, contemplating story ideas, being bored, memorizing lines for a play, sniffling, clearing throat, listening to music, making dinner while quoting Shakespearean lines for my play, doing school, practicing throwing a sabre, coughing, eating dinner, watching I Love Lucy, listening to music, doing chore, doing school, talking to my parents, waiting for the laundry to finish so I can start a load, sniffling, cutting my toe nails (what? it may not be pleasant, but it has to be done), feeling queasy and really sick, wishing I wasn't going to school tomorrow, wishing to stay home, coughing, shivering, getting in bed, writing this boring run-on sentence, sniffling, upset stomach, ugh, the end.
Love y'all!!!

Me right now:
I'm also like:
And their like:
And I'm like:
Then:
But I still have school tomorrow:
And that is my "quote of the day."









No comments:

Post a Comment