Thursday, February 5, 2015

999 page views!

I have had 999 page views. I need one more page view and I will officially have 1,000!!! Then we can
PARTY!!!
Anyway, Valentine's Day (aka singles awareness day) is in less than 2 weeks away! Do you have someone special this Valentine's Day? This is always the day that I think:
Whatever!
I'm just gonna:
If you do, on the other hand, have someone special that you are going to spend the day with then AWESOME!
Back to what I was saying, I am single and personally happy to be so at this moment in time. Do I sometimes wish that I had a boyfriend? Yes, I have thought many times, but I don't think that I am ready for a relationship. I honestly don't have a lot of time for a boyfriend. My goal right now is graduating from high school, getting a degree, and a job. Anyway...
That's all I have for now! Love y'all!!!




















2 comments: